Wednesday, February 25, 2009

... It Just Popped Into My Head.

Can I ?

Express To You How I Feel, For Real.
I been Bettin' For You and Me but You ain't Neva Sealed The Deal.
I'm Hungry For Your Non-Neglection, Affection's The Only Meal.
w/o It I'm Sick To The Stomache, Ill.

Almost Dead. This Kills, Me Softly w/ Emotion,
Your Love Potion Got Me Fly-Hoverin-Floatin'
 on The Edge of Love, I Think so Man ?
Like the Heart's Coast and Im Coastin'
but Yet Trapped n The Doors Closin'.

I Need a Butler or Maid to Keep It Open.
Assistance, To Your Resistance Listen.
Your Beauty Glistens.
 So Flashy, It Keeps Me Wincing.
It Talks, I Pay Attention. Did I Mention.
Im a Student of You. Not The Best Tho, Give Me Detention.

I'll Put in Overtime For Your Sensing.
Make Your Heart My Home To Own. At The Least, Lease It.
All I Need Is a Lil Time To Unleash a Piece of The Feelings and Ease ..... Whooo
Ima Let That One Go w/ The Breeze n Breathe. Moral Is ... Its You I Need.

I Dunno Where That Came From ? ...

4 comments:

  1. wow ..

    I'm Hungry For Your Non-Neglection.
    Thats exactly how i feel right now ..
    Thank you for writing a poem that expresses my emotions ... wish my babes♥ could write like that ..

    btw .. my boots are weird .. only cuz im a weird gal lol ... dont worry i wasnt offended

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I'll Put in Overtime For Your Sensing. Make Your Heart My Home To Own. At The Least, Lease It." haha that was hot

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing.
    " I'll Put in Overtime For Your Sensing. Make Your Heart My Home To Own. At The Least, Lease It. "

    My favorite part. ( also )


    This was great. So what if you aren't feeling that anymore . It was sick while it lasted. And yes I do agree the real ones are never forgotten.

    Aw, your welcome for following.
    Thank you for following mine as well.

    && For the segment of how you've felt.
    I digg. I guess that bug always comes
    around , I'm doing better today.

    WRITE MORE !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Phil,

    the good ones are never forgotten.
    poem was incredibly dope though.

    I must say the previous highlighted favorite part is also what stood out to me. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete