Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Feel Me, Empty, Emptied.


I just need you to [Feel (Fill) me]. I'm [Empty]. My heart is being [Emptied].

They own me, to my feelings I belong.
I’m lonely. My conscience and I never get along.
Females drive me crazy and they always steer me wrong.
Lead me on to feelings that are like killers to my soul.

What is going on ? I never do them them wrong.
Guess it’s time for a change in my tone.
Rip out my heart till my flesh turns to a skeleton
and just bone every girl that I be on.

You should never want to need them.
Don’t love just [ugh] and leave them.
The game is unfair so it’s only right to cheat them.
Heart’s like Leona’s keep bleeding.
“Why?” is the question. Explanation is in need man.

As I was thinking in this booth,
suddenly, epiphany, I came upon the truth
That love is not a prize,
so if you try to win a heart, you will lose.

And homie I refuse to be the one to do
such a thing. A new, me is well over due.
But dumbly i continue to pursue,
the life of a nice and honest dude.

I guess I should be rude,
and prove what they label me as true.
But I don’t want to but then I want to.
The heat of the moment got me losing my cool.
And I just need a Stan or a fan to get me through.

Lies that they telling me and spilling in my face,
got me feeling so irate. It's a feeling that I hate.
It’s many fish in the sea,
but the amount of good ones could prolly only fill a lake

They telling me I can but I’m telling you I can’t,
take all these wrongs written and erase.
Where am I ? I’m feeling so misplaced.
Ache ers [acres] in my heart. I’m just trying to fill the space.

No comments:

Post a Comment