Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Find "Yourself", Even If You ain't Lost ...


"Believe that you have a unique purpose and potential in the world. It's not so much something to create as to be discovered. And it's up to you to discover it. Believe that you can and will make a difference." - Mahatma Gandhi


People Think That They are Limited in The World. Most Think They are not Capable of Doing Something of "Great" Stature. But, Who Says You Can't ? I've Seen People w/ No Legs Run in The Olympics. I've Seen Blind People Live in The World Same as a Person w/ Whole Sight. I've Seen Man Fly without Any Wings. Hell, I've Seen a Woman "Deaf" AND "Blind" Go To College ! So, When Someone Tells You That You Can't Do Something ... Ask Them What Makes You Different From These  People,


I Believe You Come in The World Lost and You Just Have To Find Yourself. It May Be More Difficult For Some, but There is Always a Way.

What Do You Believe ?

2 comments: