Tuesday, July 21, 2009

. . .




Why don't people like me? Is it because I'm doing me?/
All I ever want is to be the best that I can truly be/
Conceited, Cocky, Arrogant ... That's true of me/
But, who's the only one looking out for me? You or me?/
All of y'all judging, but I don't like how you're ruling me/
'Cause I never committed anything that'll harm you or me/
And, in the school of me, all y'all committing truancy/
So, why become mad when I act as if you're new to me?/
You weren't there like my dad, nah, you ain't see/
Or when my mother struggled to gain money just to lose for me/
When my brothers were locked down ... All because they ruled the streets/
Or when my sister was supposed to be dead in about two weeks/
Y'all really don't know what this hateful sh*t do to me/
it hurts a lot, but I just inject it as fuel to me/
So, I'm gonna let it burn while I stay cool and freeze/
Sometimes, I want to cry ... But I won't do it, see/ 
My brother said, "Don't ever let them see you hurt. Just keep it moving, G"/
So, I always hide under pride and act exclusively/
Holding up a weight big enough to crush two of me/
And I keep them haters "coming" as if they were "screwing" me/
My hearts in everything I take part. So, I do succeed/
Matter of fact, successful is my new degree/
And from it ... I talk money quite fluently/
Staying in tip-top shape, you'll never ruin me/

1 comment:

  1. fuck ppl and wat they think or say...u gonna do big things boi!! just keep doin wat ur doin

    ReplyDelete